SPECIAL ONE-OF-A-KIND BRIDAL GOWN EVENT AT
WEST SEATTLE DISCOVERY SHOP
Wedding dresses from sizes 4 through 16 will be featured one day only, Sunday, May 4. There are 16 new dresses and 3 "once worn" in excellent condition. Many styles available and best of all - most are priced at $100.
A sneak preview of a few pieces available:
· "Grace Kelly" strapless dress with a full skirt, taupe insets and a matching shawl.
· Jeweled spaghetti-strap ivory and gold organdy and satin with matching shawl.
· Halter top with A-line satin skirt embellished with pearls and sequins.
· A champagne colored strapless embroidered organdy over satin with lace-up back and attached 4-foot train.
· Victorian style, high neck satin dress with long sleeves and 4-foot train.
· Fredrick & Nelson gown with empire waist, lace sleeves and detached 6-foot train worn 48 years ago, in excellent condition.
You will also find a new Neiman Marcus long gold brocade coat, a white satin-like pant suit, veils and head pieces,
Questions?? Call Michele at 253.293.2424
ALL PROCEEDS BENEFIT THE AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY
Address: 4535 California Ave. SW (Alaska Junction)Hours: Sunday 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. and all other days 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.